Gulf Coast Sailing Club is an all-volunteer, non-profit organization dedicated to sailing in Southwest Florida. We are a Club without walls, meeting in community centers, Yacht Clubs, parks, on the water, and other local hangouts. Membership is OPEN
to anyone with a passion for the water and with a small annual Dues payment. The Dues support the Club and allow participation in all Club activities
For Boat Owners
- Join racing regattas (friendly competition and Boat of the Year)
- Cruise with other sailors (single & multi-day events)
- Get access to crew members
- Power boaters can assist with regattas & cruising
- Network with other owners and sailors
Apply online today!
Online payment options are available.
Annual Dues: $95 per person, couple or immediate family.
- Opportunity to crew
- Beginners can learn to sail, or race/crew, or cruise
- Join the camaraderie of the sea at social functions including monthly meetings, awards brunches/dinners, Skipper’s parties.
- Have fun on small sailboats (Sugden Sundays)
- Dozens of events, races, cruises and sailing opportunities year-round
- Lots of great volunteer roles at the Club to get to know other members better
- Develop friendships with sailors at other SW Florida sailing clubs
- Keep sailing fun
- Access to Club governance, membership documents and directories in Member Login